FAQ: How is protected inheritance related to private inheritance? ←(in the new Super-FAQ)
It's in Section: Inheritance — private and protected inheritance:
- FAQ: How do you express "private inheritance"?
- FAQ: How are "private inheritance" and "composition" similar?
- FAQ: Which should I prefer: composition or private inheritance?
- FAQ: Should I pointer-cast from a private derived class to its base class?
- FAQ: How is protected inheritance related to private inheritance? (this FAQ)
- FAQ: What are the access rules with private and protected inheritance?