FAQ: What is an object? ←(in the new Super-FAQ)
It's in Section: Classes and objects:
- FAQ: What is a class?
- FAQ: What is an object? (this FAQ)
- FAQ: When is an interface "good"?
- FAQ: What is encapsulation?
- FAQ: How does C++ help with the tradeoff of safety vs. usability?
- FAQ: How can I prevent other programmers from violating encapsulation by seeing the private parts of my class?
- FAQ: Can a method directly access the non-public members of another instance of its class?
- FAQ: Is Encapsulation a Security device?
- FAQ: What's the difference between the keywords struct and class?