Section: References ←(in the new Super-FAQ)
- FAQ: What is a reference?
- FAQ: What happens if you assign to a reference?
- FAQ: What happens if you return a reference?
- FAQ: What does object.method1().method2() mean?
- FAQ: How can you reseat a reference to make it refer to a different object?
- FAQ: When should I use references, and when should I use pointers?
- FAQ: What does it mean that a reference must refer to an object, not a dereferenced NULL pointer?
- FAQ: What is a handle to an object? Is it a pointer? Is it a reference? Is it a pointer-to-a-pointer? What is it?