FAQ: Can I overload operator== so it lets me compare two char using a string comparison? ←(in the new Super-FAQ)
It's in Section: Operator overloading:
- FAQ: What's the deal with operator overloading?
- FAQ: What are the benefits of operator overloading?
- FAQ: What are some examples of operator overloading?
- FAQ: Is operator overloading supposed to make the class' code clearer?
- FAQ: What operators can/cannot be overloaded?
- FAQ: Overloading operator== to use string comparison? (this FAQ)
- FAQ: Can I create operator** for to-the-power-of?
- FAQ: But which operators should I override?
- FAQ: Guidelines / "rules of thumb" for overloading operators?
- FAQ: Creating a subscript operator for a Matrix class?
- FAQ: Should my Matrix interface look like an array-of-array?
- FAQ: Part two of making my Matrix interface look like an array-of-array?
- FAQ: Designing classes from the outside-in vs. inside-out?
- FAQ: Overloading prefix/postfix forms of operators ++ and --?
- FAQ: Which is more efficient: i++ or ++i?