FAQ: How can I make a perl-like associative array in C++? ←(in the new Super-FAQ)
It's in Section: Container classes:
- FAQ: Why should I use container classes rather than simple arrays?
- FAQ: How can I make a perl-like associative array in C++? (this FAQ)
- FAQ: Is the storage for a std::vector<T> guaranteed to be contiguous?
- FAQ: How can I build a <favorite container> of objects of different types?
- FAQ: How can I insert/access/change elements from a linked list/hashtable/etc?
- FAQ: Can I have a container of smart pointers to my objects?