Section: Destructors ←(in the new Super-FAQ)
- FAQ: What's the deal with destructors?
- FAQ: What's the order that local objects are destructed?
- FAQ: What's the order that objects in an array are destructed?
- FAQ: Can I overload the destructor for my class?
- FAQ: Should I explicitly call a destructor on a local variable?
- FAQ: Can I call a destructor on a local if I really want to?
- FAQ: How do I handle the situation from the previous FAQ?
- FAQ: What if I can't wrap the local in an artificial block?
- FAQ: Explicitly calling dtor for objects allocated with new?
- FAQ: What is "placement new" and why would I use it?
- FAQ: Should a dtor call the dtors for member objects?
- FAQ: Should a dtor call the dtors for the base class subobject?
- FAQ: Should my destructor throw an exception when it detects a problem?
- FAQ: Getting new to allocate memory from a specific memory area?